|At the library. No, he is not usually this still and quiet.|
Before nap time today, I read a certain book with my two-year-old for the umpteenth time and thought, "You know, this is definitely one of our family favorites! I should make a list." But then, I thought it would be even more fun to share it with you!
So without further ado, in no particular order, here are ten of our kids' favorite stories from the preschool era:
- The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson
- Priscilla and the Pink Planet by Nathaniel Hobbie
- Little Blue Truck by Alice Schertle
- I Love You, Stinky Face by Lisa Mccourt
- Goodnight, Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maruice Sendak
- Only In Dreams (Julius!) by Paul Frank Industries
- Five Little Ladybugs by Melanie Gerth
- Princess Bella and the Red Velvet Hat by T. Davis Bunn
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
I would love to hear who else has any of these in their collection.
Also, what titles would you add to the list? I'm always looking for new books to read.
Since this is a GIVEAWAY, if you comment on this post, I will announce a winner on Friday. Then, I'll order the lucky person their very own copy of one my favorites from the list!
This will be fun!
And Good Luck!