Spring break at home is still a vacation, because:
- We can wake up at our leisure.
- We get a break from the normal hurried routines.
- Mommy can sit down and play Legos without feeling like she's not doing something else that needs to get done before tomorrow.
- The kids can play on the iPad, watch favorite TV shows, and play on the computer, since there's no homework.
- There's no homework.
- I don't have to pack school lunches. Mommy can cook one meal for everyone.
Who doesn't like a week of rest?
- Breakfast doesn't need to be rushed.
- Daily housework is more of a team effort.
- We love crafts, and now we have time to do them!
- Mom & Dad don't have to drive as much, taking kids to and from school.
- We can hang out in our pjs.
- Family field trips during the weekday- not so crowded!
- I am not my toddler's sole means of entertainment when brother & sister are around.
- Playdates with friends can last all day...or night.
How are you spending your spring break?